Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i liked it, it was boring in some parts. i dont like eric banner very much. maybe its because he used to just be on a sketch comedy show in australia and now hes become this big actor and i cant take him seriously

·
Registered
328 Posts
(spoilers)

Pretty good movie,good battle scenes.Achilles vs Hecter anyone??? Oh jesus h christ its his cousin!!! It shocked the crap out of me that Hecter was later killed by Achilles,I guess I must have misread in like the 8th grade,but I always remember reading Hecter killing Achilles.

·
Registered
46 Posts
In the book I'm fairly certain Paris shot Achilles through the heel with a poisoned arrow to kill him. Plus I think Patrocles and Achilles were gay lovers, not cousins. Hector and Achilles fooled around too. The siege of Troy lasted 10 years, not a few days.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Went to see Troy, just because Orlando Bloom is in it...drools...lol, um.. it was ok, thank God I didnt see Alexander.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alexander was good. it was dumb how angelina jolie was farrel's mother even though their the same age and how she didnt age the whole movie but i liked it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It was alright, though I do wish it had followed the original story a bit better. I'm glad they put Aeneas in the movie right at the end to kind of tie it better with what happens to the Trojans after they escape.
I would really like to see a new remake of The Odyssey with the same actor (Sean Bean) playing Odysseus.

·
Registered
89 Posts
The best part was when brad pitt died they could of used someone else to make it more real. King arthur is a really good movie if anyone hasnt seen it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts