MayTheForceBeWithYou
19,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The First Official Poster, Screenshot and Synopsis
of Tron Legacy

by Adam Frucci
Dec 9, 2009, 3:01 PM

source:
http://gizmodo.com/5422667/the-first-official-poster-screenshot-and-synopsis-of-tron-legacy

I'm trying hard to be jaded and skeptical about this, but, well, EEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And here's the official synopsis:

TRON: LEGACY is a 3D high-tech adventure set in a digital world that's unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (GARRETT HEDLUND), the tech-savvy 27-year-old son of Kevin Flynn (JEFF BRIDGES), looks into his father's disappearance and finds himself pulled into the digital world of Tron where his father has been living for 25 years. Along with Kevin's loyal confidant Quorra (OLIVIA WILDE), father and son embark on a life-and-death journey of escape across a visually-stunning cyber universe that has become far more advanced and exceedingly dangerous.

This comes out on December 17th, 2010. Yes, over a year away. Plenty of time to harden the shell of cynicism as to stop being excited about this.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
I made a thread about the new tron movie like 6 months ago but don't think anybody replied. Cool its coming out on my birthday. Is that a sign lol.

·
Banned
19,437 Posts
Wow, the original was so good. I hope they don't screw it up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.