Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
600 mg of SR per day along with 20 mg of Celexa. Before this, I tried 200 mg and 300 mg per day, but both doses only exacerbated my SA, killing the positive effects of the Celexa.

But at 600 mg per day, the Wellbutrin kills my anxiety and best of all, greatly helps with concentration.

Keep in mind that when Wellbutrin was first released, this was an acceptable dose. But after a relatively high number of seizures was reported at this dose, it was taken off the market and re-released with different dosing instructions.

I've been taking 600 mg for three days now.:idea

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hmm, just be careful. I'll let someone else who knows more about it, comment on the dosage.

It's certainly interesting that at 600mg it is helping your anxiety. Perhaps the inhibition of the reuptake of dopamine is now sufficient enough to cancel the anxiety out.

·
Registered
271 Posts
This ain't the drug to **** around with. I've never had seizures until I went to 450mg of XL. I thought I was almighty until I fell to couch twitching uncontrollably. I figure you keep doing this and let it build up in your system you'll find out to. Seizures are no fun and not being able to drive for 6mthns after having one will give you a different outlook.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
At three days it's probably just side effects you're feeling still.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts