Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...i can't find my wii motion plus remote so i can't play zelda. I would like all of you to take this moment to psychic yourself and find it for me. Thanks, that is all.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
654 Posts
It's underneath that T-shirt you've been meaning to pick up for a while now.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so its not in the fridge and i picked up that shirt yesterday, also not there.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Did you accidentally throw it out the window the last time you used it?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, i dont think i did.

·
Temporarily stationary
1,486 Posts
...i can't find my wii motion plus remote so i can't play zelda. I would like all of you to take this moment to psychic yourself and find it for me. Thanks, that is all.
How is Zelda? I haven't touched my Wii in forever and Would need to get a new fancy controller too. Is it worth it?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How is Zelda? I haven't touched my Wii in forever and Would need to get a new fancy controller too. Is it worth it?
well i'm a die-hard zelda nerd so my opinion is completely biased, i'd have to say its worth it, but not as good as my favorite zelda (majora's mask). It's a bit...redundant, and i hate to say it, buts its not deserving of the rave reviews/scores its gotten. The graphics are a pleasant mix between wind waker and twilight princess, but i really wish they'd pick a style and stick with it. The controls (wii remote usage) are really challenging sometimes (maybe more or less because you have to keep "setting" it). BUT i certainly don't regret buying it and have enjoyed playing it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
well i'm a die-hard zelda nerd so my opinion is completely biased, i'd have to say its worth it, but not as good as my favorite zelda (majora's mask). It's a bit...redundant, and i hate to say it, buts its not deserving of the rave reviews/scores its gotten. The graphics are a pleasant mix between wind waker and twilight princess, but i really wish they'd pick a style and stick with it. The controls (wii remote usage) are really challenging sometimes (maybe more or less because you have to keep "setting" it). BUT i certainly don't regret buying it and have enjoyed playing it.
Puffins.......u weirdo :teeth:b:b ^__^

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
340 Posts
a weirdo.....in a positive way :yes;):D:teeth

·
Nobody's Perfect
1,105 Posts
Seriously???.....ok than.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Iam building a religion
2,834 Posts
HA! i was expecting to hear about a fire caused by the firebug arsonist neighbor kid.

·
Registered
649 Posts
That's pretty funny. Have you checked under the couch or between the cushions. That's usually where everyting I lose is. And I'm so sorry for you loss

·
Banned
8,009 Posts
Ive got one too, I got a new hd tv and the sensor bar can't fit on top! And on bottom its not really accurate enough for it :/

Have you checked your hand? Yesterday I was looking for my 3ds despite holding it in my hand lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts