• You're my 400 pound sister-in-law.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you happy with your weight or not?

I remember reading a police blotter where they described a suspect as "heavy set" being 6 feet fall and around 225. It's kind of depressing to read that when I'm 6' and would have to lose 25 pounds just to be heavy set.

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
Nope... need to get rid of some..

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'm terribly unhappy..........I'm almost 5'4 and used to being any where from 105-115 then my heaviest was 130, lets just say, I would love to see this again...............I empathize with how you feel, having to lose 25 pounds just to be heavyset......... Yet, I don't like skinny men..........

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
Perfectly happy the way I am. I'm a little on the lean side for my height (I'm 6' 1" and 165) but I'm very happy with my body weight as it is.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a little bit too much fat in the belly area. If I could lose maybe 10 or 15 pounds I'd be cool.

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
UltraShy said:
Are you happy with your weight or not?

I remember reading a police blotter where they described a suspect as "heavy set" being 6 feet fall and around 225. It's kind of depressing to read that when I'm 6' and would have to lose 25 pounds just to be heavy set.
I am in the same boat. I should lose weight. Ever since getting an office job I have blown up, also getting into my 30's doesn't help either. The old metabolition just shuts down. I lost about 20 pounds at my other job, because I had to pass meds at 4 different places and was on my feet a lot. Now I just sit in a office doing mind numbing paperwork.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Umm... Im not satisfied with my weight. I want to gain a few pounds... meaning putting on at least 50lbs over the next year. :D

·
Registered
321 Posts
I say i'm average weight but would like to get tone.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Thats one thing I never I had a problem with.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts