Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today's friday, I usually feel good on fridays cuz I get to go home and enjoy my weekends alone.

In my math class, the teacher asked us to do some group work. I have some sorta acquaintances in that class, so we just automatically grouped up to do the work. I had a good time listening to them talking about their highschool experiences, and i actually said a couple things about my highschool too. So the conversation was flowing quite well as far as I thought.

Then somenone suddenly popped up the goddamn quiestion "so what are u guyz gonna do this weekend?"Well, I didn't bother to lie, I said I probably just gonna stay home and study a little since I have some upcoming tests to deal with. But after they heard what I said, they just looked at me like I'm some kinda freak who never go out. Maybe I am, but I just don't want other people to know and make fun of it.

So anyway...What are u guyz gonna do this weekend?
I wanna bother u guyz with this question too cuz I hate it so much... jk, i know i'm mean:D

·
SAS Membr
1,082 Posts
There's nothing wrong with staying home and studying on weekends. That's what I did when I was in college and my grades were better for it.

I don't have any plans for this weekend... I'll probably just talk to people on her :D

·
Registered
604 Posts
Glad your day went well scarred. It's great when group projects are effortless and easy. I personally hate the stress of group projects though: getting together, meeting up and all that jazz.

I usually do jack nothing for the weekends haha but tommorow I'll be at the taping of Saturday Night Live with friend. I'm hoping I get a picture with Bono *crosses fingers*.

·
Registered
604 Posts
^ I know. The nightlife is so foreign to me. Sometimes I wish I could be invisible or a fly on the wall to see what people really do. It's confuses me.

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
I always keep my answer ambiguous. "nothing special" is a good one,lol.

but yea im doing nothing. have a lot of school stuff to get done but have no motivation so ill end up doing it last minute.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
if there were any clubs and if ever got invited, that's probably where i would be.

but for now, i'll just be at home playing guitar hero and drinking red bull =)

·
Hot Garbage Stew
1,473 Posts
My aunt keeps making me meet kids she knows on the weekend because I'm in a new province and obviously don't have any friends at my school yet. They're ok but she makes it seem like I'm desperate for friends and they have to be nice to me which is really annoying. I probably won't make any friends here but my aunt will make me do something every weekend. I wish my friends back home were here, I just don't want to live where they are.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I actually went out bar-hopping and dancing with some friends last night. It was my first time in a bar. I'm pretty sure that fulfills my social duties for the entire weekend. I'm free to stay on the computer and study without any negative attention, now.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Staying home and studying is what I do every weekend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts