Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
I'm so lonely, sad and angry. I don't know anymore... I just need someone.
Everything will be okay :squeeze

I'm sure your family still likes you. Maybe you should talk to your brother and see if he wants to play some video games. Sometimes it takes a nudge in the right direction to get the gears turning again.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything will be okay :squeeze

I'm sure your family still likes you. Maybe you should talk to your brother and see if he wants to play some video games. Sometimes it takes a nudge in the right direction to get the gears turning again.
Thank you. <3

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Wow that sounds tough to deal with.

Why the sudden change? Maybe their going through their own issues and problems? Maybe your moms worried about your future and angry you might drop out, feeling shes invested a lot of time and effort in you?

I doubt her personality has done a 180 suddenly. It might be possible to talk to her about your issues and how you feel, and ask to do mom stuff with her again.

Your dad really sounds like a horrid dad and an all round jerk, but like you said its a good thing you only have to endure him once a month. I guess try not to think about him too much...

·
&#3232;_&#3232;
496 Posts
Keep reminding yourself that you don't have to stay there forever. You'll have the chance to build your own life without their interference. I hope your rant on here provided relief.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow that sounds tough to deal with.

Why the sudden change? Maybe their going through their own issues and problems? Maybe your moms worried about your future and angry you might drop out, feeling shes invested a lot of time and effort in you?

I doubt her personality has done a 180 suddenly. It might be possible to talk to her about your issues and how you feel, and ask to do mom stuff with her again.

Your dad really sounds like a horrid dad and an all round jerk, but like you said its a good thing you only have to endure him once a month. I guess try not to think about him too much...
I've already told my mom about my anxiety and depression, I've never really told her about my other problems, I'm not so comfortable sharing everything with her. although she know I have anxiety and very sensitive she can still be insensitive sometimes. When my dad leaves, me and my mom are prolly do the things we used to do. She just actually asked me to go with her to the church on wednesday. It'll all get better.

Thanks to you all.

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I've already told my mom about my anxiety and depression, I've never really told her about my other problems, I'm not so comfortable sharing everything with her. although she know I have anxiety and very sensitive she can still be insensitive sometimes. When my dad leaves, me and my mom are prolly do the things we used to do. She just actually asked me to go with her to the church on wednesday. It'll all get better.

Thanks to you all.
Still, telling your mom about your other issues would help her understand you and might have treat you better during hard times. You don't have anything to lose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts