Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you sorta liked a guy and he was a bit mean to you (and you stopped liking him), but he then suddenly started to love you with all his heart, not just finding you pretty, actually loving everything about you on the inside, thinking about you all day long, and establishing as his primary goal making you happy, would you give him a chance?

·
Banned
733 Posts
No. I have a tendency to stay away from people that have been mean to me. I guess it stems from the bullying I went through in school.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it'd depend on how long I've known him, and how mean he was...
Let's say 2-3 years. And he wasn't that mean, he actually didn't like you at the begging, sort of ignoring you when you said you liked him.

No. I have a tendency to stay away from people that have been mean to me. I guess it stems from the bullying I went through in school.
I guess you misunderstood what I said.
It's not bullying anyone, it's kinda like ignoring you when you said you liked him.

·
♛♚♝♞♟♜♚&
6,528 Posts
So you're saying that now you're a nice guy?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a spontaneous change of heart? I'd be skeptical.
Actually yes. It was awkward for me.
This all happened like 1 year ago. I didn't like her, didn't even find her pretty. Suddenly (my memory is a bit blury, but I don't remember starting to like her bit-by-bit) she was the prettiest girl I've seen, I loved her on the inside, to talk to her, etc.

Anyone would be skeptical, and with reason, but as I said, this was like 1 year ago, so it's not those temporary attractions.

·
Banned
733 Posts
Let's say 2-3 years. And he wasn't that mean, he actually didn't like you at the begging, sort of ignoring you when you said you liked him.

I guess you misunderstood what I said.
It's not bullying anyone, it's kinda like ignoring you when you said you liked him.
Whoops, sorry about that.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Eh, what the hell? Give it a shot. Worst she can do is tell you no.
Well, that's certain to happen. I won't even give a shot lol.

I'm just asking to the girls here what'd they do.. for curiosity..

Thanks for your and everyone else's replies!

·
♎ Mackinac Island Fanatic
28,958 Posts
I'm willing to give almost anyone a second chance. If they're sincere. I know from experience that people can change.

Third chance...not likely to happen. Fool me twice, shame on me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts