Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!

when I joined this forum I was not intentionally looking for something like this..I was some depressed was just trying to find some astrologists online,but wrongly clicked it..i read some forums here as a guest n joined it just to see some more...but this was my happiest mistake I did this years...u all guys are really good n sweet.i met so many great people here,all struggling against SA,some sad,some aspiring,some funny n naughty like me..

just want to thanks this site n u people here...
u are all really great people n not all deserve any kind of hatred,discrimination or to be bilittled by anyone....you all are a part of my family

thanks to all of u awesome people...God bless u all

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey guys!!

when I joined this forum I was not intentionally looking for something like this..I was some depressed was just trying to find some astrologists online,but wrongly clicked it..i read some forums here as a guest n joined it just to see some more...but this was my happiest mistake I did this years...u all guys are really good n sweet.i met so many great people here,all struggling against SA,some sad,some aspiring,some funny n naughty like me..

just want to thanks this site n u people here...
u are all really great people n not all deserve any kind of hatred,discrimination or to be bilittled by anyone....you all are a part of my family

thanks to all of u awesome people...God bless u all
I'm really glad you found this site, you're a lovely person.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts