• Large Breasted Rodent

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I can't say it without giggling like a schoolgirl

Votes: 3 9.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
No thank you. I have someone who does that for me. Cheap too.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
i can't even say the word titmouse without giggling like a school girl. lol simpsons reference when homer was caught for sexual harrasment because the babysitter thought he touched her *** but he was really plucking a gummi venus de milo that got stuck from her butt that he stole from the candy convention that he went to with marge where she wore a raincoat to place all the candy samples and homer stole the gummi venus that was handcrafted by the finest artisans in the medium of gummi. Take that candy boys!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I'll take one, nah on second thought make that a pair of 'em! :twisted

·
Registered
22 Posts
i can't even say the word titmouse without giggling like a school girl. lol simpsons reference when homer was caught for sexual harrasment because the babysitter thought he touched her *** but he was really plucking a gummi venus de milo that got stuck from her butt that he stole from the candy convention that he went to with marge where she wore a raincoat to place all the candy samples and homer stole the gummi venus that was handcrafted by the finest artisans in the medium of gummi. Take that candy boys!
Breathe! :lol

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
This thread is TITILLATING.......just don't shorten it :lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts