Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These people take their marry flipping time to contact people and once they do, it's just a contest of who can be the best BSer or brown noser. It's extremely exhausting.

On top of that, employers have gotten to the point where they'll take a hot leak on a job seekers back and tell them it's raining just to get you out of the interview office so they can go grab someone else to give a boost their insanely large ego and hire someone who will just chat through their shift. If I ever start a business, I hope I NEVER become like a huge chunk of these interviewers in regards to pompousness.

I wish I could strike at rich or something so I don't ever have to be subjected to these people's BS again.

/rant

·
I'm not Dead...Yet
2,189 Posts
If I ever get to the point were I don't have to work anymore, I think I"m going to schedule one more round of interviews as an employee, and once I they give me the question "do you have any questions for us?", I'm going ask "what the **** did any of those questions have to do with the job I'd be doing?" and just wait for there reaction.

I bet 99% of them don't even know themselves :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts