Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
hey I read your post before you removed it and I wanted to reply to you but I couldn’t find it again for some reason until just now. I wanted to say that I was really sad to read of all that you’ve been through trauma after trauma. Its no wonder you feel like you do. I think it is beautiful how you have always sought to help others and have a deep compassion because of this. I’m sorry to read about your mother too you clearly love her very deeply. I might be wrong but it sounds like she prayed for you when you were little and you pulled through. I will pray for you both but know this your mum loves you very much and wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to you I’m sure. She would want for you to have hope and a future as God does too who loves you very much. Please don’t harm yourself please talk to someone if you are feeling down call 116 123 I think that’s the equivalent of Samaritans for you in Romania. Am thinking/praying for you please let me know you are ok x

·
Half agony, half hope.
2,802 Posts
Hope you're okay, SilviaSet. I didn't see what you had posted, but I'm sorry that you're feeling tired. I know it's hard & painful at times but please keep staying strong. <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts