Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
1 city in either Oregon/Maine/Vermont/Washington, although those would be more like towns but whatvs

NYC, NY

1 city in Ireland (or 1 in Belgium/Luxembourg/England/France)

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Montreal Canada
Tokyo Japan
Sydney Australia

559 Posts
Wow! Everyone who has posted have literally stolen the choices right out of my head! LOL. I agree with most of the above mentioned.

1. Tokyo, Japan (have always wanted to live in Japan or at least visit....love the culture, fashion, food, etc.)

2. Los Angeles, California, USA (for the cultural experience/sight seeing and great shopping, and to possibly pursue my dream of a film and/or music career)

3. Rio De Janeiro, Brasil (the weather and beaches are to die for and the scenery, the music and culture seems interesting, and shallow as it might sound...Brasilian people are known for being some of the most beautiful and lovely people in the world...so maybe I'll get lucky and meet my hunny? LOL.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
1. Copenhagen, Denmark
2. Cordoba, Spain
3. Paris, France

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I don't really understand the attraction to L.A. San Francisco is sooo much better of a choice if you want to see Cali...

My top 3 cities at the moment are:

1. Florence
2. Prague
3. Rio de Janeiro

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Capetown, South Africa

Rio De Janerio, Brazil

Love to see those three before I die.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.