Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I read the title of a thread and a great response pops into my head right away and I rush to post my wise and intelligent answer, only to read the actual contents of the message and find that it's not actually what I thought it would be about. Then I'm a little disappointed that I don't get to post my lovingly crafted response.

Just thought I'd share the rollercoaster of emotions, the whirlwind of joy, ecstasy, and regret that I go through each time I share the inner workings of my mind with you kind folks.

·
Registered
928 Posts
:teeth I do that too! But sometimes I just type the reply anyway and it looks odd. :)

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
Hm, sometimes that happens to me. More often then not, the title has me thinking it will be about one thing and I have my answer ready, but then it's about something totally different. It disappoints me a bit.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I do that sometimes or I misread the title and have something typed out before I realize my mistake.

·
Painfully Shy Guy
418 Posts
Sometimes I see a title and a brilliant, witty response pops in my head right away. And then I scroll through the posts and someone else already said the same thing, only better. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts