Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tasdel
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there all.
What goes through your mind when your waiting in line for something? What do you do? Right now I'm waiting to walk into a spa but all the doors are locked for a bit until they're done with the person that's in there.
I felt awkward waiting around so I sat in my car. What do you guys do when your waiting for things? Like a grocery line, or someone is in your way do you just stand there or something. Is it awkward for you all too? Or just me XD. Usually I try to have my phone and scroll through Fb or somethin.. Or act like I'm texting someone

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haha same, I open my messages then start typing and erase.. like I'm texting, or I go on Tumblr~Facebook. If I don't have my phone I look at my nails or sometimes I bring only my earphones and pretend I'm listening to music (if I'm going to a place where I'm not supposed to bring electronic devices or something).

·
Permanently Tired
825 Posts
Those moments are always awkward for me, but I try to distract myself by scrolling through Twitter on my phone.

·
Ready to fight
97 Posts
Reading a book always does the trick for me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yeah it's completely awkward for me. I just feel like everyone is just staring at me when most of the time they really aren't. So i usually listen to my ipod or if I have my phone with me I surf the web on my phone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts