Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Who is stronger?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I don't know, but Superman is stronger than strength...

He's also wiser than wisdom...

·
Sigh.
9,313 Posts
Thor's magic. Superman is weak against magic. Thor.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Superman. Thor just has a ****in hammer. Superman has strength, shoots laser out of his eye, and he can fly.

·
In the middle of nowhere
1,079 Posts
I prefer Thor but I think superman would win being one of the first superheros created hes virtually impossible to kill (Unless you can pull kryptonite out of your arse) Thats why his enemies go for the people around him instead of superman himself. Thor is only immortal in the fact as he resists aging it doesnt make him invincible.

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
Unless Thor carrys around Kryptonite with him everywhere he goes, Thors ****ed.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Thor's magic. Superman is weak against magic. Thor.
True, but Supes is OP (depending on the version). Superman has beaten divine lightning magic users before (Black Adam, Shazam) and then some.

Certain versions of Superman could out strength, outrun, and out-think any version of Thor that I know of. Besides, what good is lightning if it can be dodged? What good is magical fist when you've been punched into dust? :lol

Supes is OP, though.

Edit: Thor is a God and all, so I think it's fair to say that Thor could win. There might be some divine abilities that Thor could call upon immediately to beat Superman, in which case, Thor would easily win. I think Supes has Thor beat in terms of physical abilities, and I doubt any ole magic would seal the deal.

·
No longer good at posting
1,233 Posts
Isn't Thor's hammer suppose to be incredibly dense, to like the weight of a planet or something (4.5 quadrillion pounds)? I don't think Superman is that strong. It takes Superman a while to move incredibly heavy objects, while Thor swings his hammer naturally with ease.

·
Spirit of Vengeance
5,301 Posts
I like both, but in the end Superman is going to win. He is stronger and faster than Thor. Thor can put up a great fight and his hammer can do damage to Supes. Mjolinr had some nifty tricks that Thor can use, but ultimately I think Superman is more powerful and can take more damage.

Supes wins in a close fight.

(They actually did fight in the JLA/Avengers comic where Superman won. Though they didn't really do the fight justice.)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Isn't Thor's hammer suppose to be incredibly dense, to like the weight of a planet or something (4.5 quadrillion pounds)? I don't think Superman is that strong. It takes Superman a while to move incredibly heavy objects, while Thor swings his hammer naturally with ease.
He swings the hammer due to magical fart fairy powers that password protects it. The Hulk is 5 million times stronger than Thor, and he can't pick it up.

·
Registered
648 Posts
So is Captain Marvel, and he kicks his *** with ease. And "weak" is really a matter of opinion. He's just not invulnerable to it is all.

It's mentioned often that Supes's problem is that he's so strong that he has to hold back all the time.
I'd like to see something a bit more epic than the ending to Justice League Unlimited that showed Superman not holding back. A fist fight with old stone face wasn't exactly the best climax. I want to see him go **** nuts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts