Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have Discrete Math, Enviromental Ethics, Databases programing with java, Medevil cultures, and social issues in computing.

Discrete math is going to be hard as hell. Enviromental ethics requires 10 hours of volunteer work, as well as a 1 page paper every week. midevil cultures teacher has us read 30 chapters eveyr class session and type up a 1 page response to it. i keep hearing database programming is hard as ****. only class that sint so bad is social issues.

now monday wednesdays and fridays i go from 11:30 to 3:35. I get home at around 4:45. and have till around 10-11 to try to get all my homework done.

tuesdays and thursdays i have to wake up at 6:30 am, because i have work on both of those days from 9 am - 2 pm. (luckly my work is at my school). On tuesdays i go to class from 2:30 to 6:20. I expect to be home at around 7:30. This gives me till about 12 to try to get more homework done.

Thursdays i have class from 2:30 till 9:30 pm. on this day i have to go between 2 campuses. takes half an hour to get between them. so i will end up getting home somewhere around 11 am. Then i have to go to sleep right away because i have to wake up at 9 am the next day. So thursdays i have no time to do homework. Only really good times for homework are friday nights and the weekends.

I have a feeling this semester will be a ton of homework.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Simple Man
253 Posts
At least u dont have to wake up at 5:45 every morning. But those classes sound like they suck though. Maybe its time to drop out and move to a third world country and hope for the best. Its something i've been pondering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.