Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though I haven't been here for any significant length of time, I've become a lot more positive and more hopeful now that I know I'm not alone.

I mean, I knew previously that there were others out there with SA, but I don't think it really sunk in until I visited these boards.

This is a good thing.
I want to thank the creators/administrators of this forum for providing such a valuable, and free, service to so many unfortunate people.

:thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yikes said:
Even though I haven't been here for any significant length of time, I've become a lot more positive and more hopeful now that I know I'm not alone.

I mean, I knew previously that there were others out there with SA, but I don't think it really sunk in until I visited these boards.

This is a good thing.
I want to thank the creators/administrators of this forum for providing such a valuable, and free, service to so many unfortunate people.

:thanks
:dito

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just want to add to the positivity of this board, it has helped me too in the last week since I have signed up!

I find myself being much more positive. I finally realized that is one of my main problems, that I am negative, and sometimes bitter. Now, I just relax and try to be positive

·
Registered
540 Posts
I agree...thankyou to all who have a part in making this place happen...and for keeping it a safe place to come. it has helped me a lot...if only for just giving me a place to express myself....but it also has provided me so much insight into other people and myself. thanks so much.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Since I've been here, it's helped me a lot too. I remember the first time being on a board like this and felt vulnerable. I was never comfortable talking about my anxiety with anyone, even someone who has anxiety. Now I'm getting more comfortable expressing what I feel, getting to know other people here and giving support when I can. I don't feel alone anymore! Thank you to everyone! :group

·
Registered
45 Posts
si! i stopped posting here for a while cause i thought i was cured, all better, no more sa. well i am doing a lot better but i think i came back just because i like the people here. they are real, from the heart. good people, ya know. i didn't come back just to talk about sa again, but to remember that there are people who are just nice and accepting, and can see people for who they are.. or at least can try to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.