Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 235 Posts

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you wearing?

I'm wearing red pajama pants and a grey Honolulu Police G.R.E.A.T. Graduate t-shirt.
I'm sick so don't judge me quite yet. :b

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
skinny jeans, dual belts (one like down on my thigh), peace bracelet, love dogtag necklace (it's small and pink lol), plad boxers, black undershirt and red t-shirt over that, grey socks, VOX skater shoes =]

i have a weird sense of style lmao xD

·
Registered
619 Posts
Haha, I'm sick too, and my outfit is much worse than yours:

Green sweatpants, thick blue slipper socks, hot pink college tee, "Hello Dolly" sweatshirt (no, I'm not kidding!)

·
Coffee me.
444 Posts
I'm wearing a fall inspired outfit consisting of light brown pants with a subtle vertical strip pattern, a fitted tan business jacket over a red, brown and tan tanktop with a red cami underneath. Pretty fancy....job interview today. Still haven't changed hours later lol.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I'm wearing whatever you want me to be wearing...

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^
That is a really good answer haha.

·
A Living Woman
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A flanel night shirt and nothing else. It's cozy and smells good because I just did the laundy. I'm feeling a bit under the weather too. Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks! You too. :)

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
Orangey tie-dyed shirt with a neon unicorn and sparkles (yeah, I bought it because it was so gaudy and ridiculous), a blue sweater that used to fit well but now swallows me whole, and faded skinnies. Black Converse hi-tops.

1 - 20 of 235 Posts