Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just do not know how I am going to do this. I have too much on my plate of desires and dreams. I want to work out, I want to get laid, I want to regrow my hair. I mean its like a little too much of everything and which should be most important.

I know leaving the state isnt the best option but the reason for going back home is needing to have more money. Having some sense of life.

·
Permanently Baned
2,594 Posts
Does that mean you are moving back in with your mother?

Hope you can take it one step at a time, maybe we can push each other to exercise and regrow hair. You are on your own with getting laid though.

I am having the hardest time getting back on the running track this year partly because I got sick so much in January and now it looks like the illness is coming back in February by staying up too late, so have to delay exercise for another week.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a small town women are probably less choosy and after being in FL I know I have to be better looking than most of those people in the Carolinas.

However, no, I am not moving back in with my mother. She has already been staying here in my efficiency. I am moving back to where my grandmother is though and may have to stay with her temporarily. Deep down, I do not want to go back because I feel its gonna be a waste. A big waste.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts