Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wake up at the same time every day.

Starting now. If I can do this for 6 days straight I'm set for life !!!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Quite ambitious of you, good luck with that. :clap

·
breaking free
2,171 Posts
Without an alarm? If you tried that experiment without an alarm, that really would be impressive :)

·
Registered
718 Posts
I envy you! At the moment the only sleep I'm getting are random naps during the day or early morning (4/5am-9am) sleep. Old habits die hard.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Without an alarm? If you tried that experiment without an alarm, that really would be impressive :)
With an alarm of course! :) I can't trust myself without an alarm. I do got that sunrise simulator thingy though. It usually wakes me up before the beeping starts, unless I put a pillow over my head and sleep in...

·
Registered
10,469 Posts
I usually wake up from anywhere from 5 am to 6 am in the summer and little earlier in the winter due to snow removal duties. Now being light earlier I wake up thinking I am late, and realize it is still early. I haven't used an alarm clock in years. I have a good internal clock.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
Wake up at the same time every day.

Starting now. If I can do this for 6 days straight I'm set for life !!!!
Nah. My problem is that if I set my mind to it, I can do it for 6 days straight (as long as I have an alarm). But my willpower never holds out. It always wears me down and I just quit. Someone like me can never go on just willpower. I need a reason and I've not found one in 37 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts