Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for kicking off.

I've been shaving my head since I was 17 years old. People who saw the final year photo looked at me and said "yep, he's gonna be bald soon," well it happened sooner than I had hoped for. I took great confidence in shaving my head at just age 17, and had tons of **** ripped out of me for it but I stood strong despite the lack of respect for taking such a big step.

I was there with my steel hammer, posing like a god as I embraced my baldness at my VERY early age while others around me continued styling their hair; following fashion like blind sheep. Turns out I wasn't no god, I was just an unlucky ******* who drew the short straw with a big nose and sunken eye sockets who also went bald before 18.

I admit there are some attractive bald guys but what do women think when they see a guy like me walk across the room...flat bald head, nose sticking out half a mile with eyes sunken so far into my skull?

Please don't hold back, I already know what I am, just want other people in my position to know before they waste their time asking.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Actually some people pull off the bald head look and there is nothing wrong with it. Who cares what society thinks, there will always be people making fun of something because they don't like something about themselves. If you ever need to talk just PM me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
**** yes. That's a good thing. Feel angry at the world that tries to rip you apart instead of feeling sorry for yourself, and stand strong. You won't realize it now, and you may not for a long time, but going through hardships is a good thing.

You shaved your head. So what? Who the **** should care about that? If they make fun of you for it, just ignore it and sooner or later you'll genuinely stop caring about what a bunch of twats think. This quality is extremely useful. Just browse around this forum and you'll see teens and adults choked up in their own inhibitions, caring too much about what other people think to do what they want to do.

So just stand tall, walk with your proud bald head gleaming in the sun and glare at anybody who snickers your way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I personally love guys with bald heads..i actually notice guys that are bald more when im out and about ..there is something about the bald head that turns me on.i guess coz i know alot of guys that are so insecure about losing their hair that when i see one with a bald head rocking it with confidence without covering it up with a hat,its refreshing. i say stand out and be proud of your look hun.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome to SAS Third3ye89. :) Personally, baldness has never scared me or was a deal breaker when it comes to guys. There are much more pressing matters that are definitely deal breakers I assure you. Happy forum exploring!

·
^ Smells like teen spirit
996 Posts
I've been shaving my head since I was 17 years old.
I noticed the other day that all 3 guys I used to hang about with at secondary school have all gone bald, so they all shave their head like me, I have been shaving my head for a long time now but my hair just keeps growing, it's so annoying, I don't like hair.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Third3ye89! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts