Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a few months now I've been dealing with depression, anxiety, self- doubt and everything else negative that may come with life. I feared doing things because I just thought that I wasn't good enough. I looked at myself almost as if I was unable to do anything, and it really ruined me in many ways. I just couldn't function because it made me think that I would never have any real courage, or strength in myself! Well I have to tell you that now that's starting to change... I love to read, but lately nothing really connected with my soul, but this wonderful book was recommended to me by a friend, and I have to say that this book was really life changing... The name of it is "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" I must say that it was the best thing that I bought all year, so far. It talked about self- doubt, the fear of failure, the fear of death, the fear of heartbreak, and everything else in between. I really refer to it almost as my little self- help bible lol, but man I can't even put it in words how much it has changed my outlook on life and made my anxiety calm down and also made me look at myself in a much better way! Here is a link to the book and check it out if you really want something that's a real helpful tool for you, or for a loved one... http://amzn.com/1475122047

1 - 1 of 1 Posts