Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, 4 months ago this girl left me while i was in the hospital of all places. She just packed up and left while i was n the hospital--
when i got out in april, we had a huge argument .She told me she been cheating on me since january.I called her every name in the book.She blocked my phone number.Now after 5 months, she unblocked my phone number . I found out cuz i sent her an email saying how bad she hurt me and she textred me back and said i cud text her because my number was unblocked now. She told me she was sorry and never meant to hurt me. Now part of me was happy she texted me another part was sick to my stomach cuz shes a lieing cheating no good s.o.b-Shud i text her back?I never thought she would do something like that.And now everytime i thnk about her and how she cheated its like i start to have the worst anxiety attacks ive ever had before in my life. I cant stop thinking about it.This **** is starting to upset me at work . I cant talk to any other girls because all i keep thinking about is her Any advice ?

·
Freedom is lurking
809 Posts
Don't tell her stuff like that, She likely only unblocked you so you could inflate her ego. Do not text her back , ignore her and never speak to her again.
I'm not sure this is the best way to handle it. Forgive and forget. Doesn't mean you should rush back to her, though. That would probably be a bad idea.

·
FAILURE
618 Posts
trust me people don't change, she will do it again and again until something traumatizes her into stopping.... and she will use weak *** excuses trying to justify what she had done, she will cry beg for forgiveness but in the end until something terrible happens to her she wiill do it AGAIN if the situation permits it. she WILL NOT change! people don't change...

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
She abandoned you while you were in the hospital. Tell her to kiss your ***.

·
Registered
18 Posts
honestly, here's my real opinion on this.
she HURT you, abused your trust, left you while you were IN the hospital. this girl has treated you horribly, you don't deserve to be treated this way by anyone.
here's what you say to her, 'you no longer exist to me, you're nothing but a memory of a love gone wrong and a memory of what I never want again.'
after this, you cut her off COLD, absolutely no contact, no matter what she says to you, freeze her out of your life.
don't let people treat you this way, they will continue to do on so because they haven't been shown the way that this can be done and they can get away with it.

·
Severed member
2,972 Posts
alright, 4 months ago this girl left me while i was in the hospital of all places. She just packed up and left while i was n the hospital--
when i got out in april, we had a huge argument .She told me she been cheating on me since january.I called her every name in the book.She blocked my phone number.Now after 5 months, she unblocked my phone number . I found out cuz i sent her an email saying how bad she hurt me and she textred me back and said i cud text her because my number was unblocked now. She told me she was sorry and never meant to hurt me. Now part of me was happy she texted me another part was sick to my stomach cuz shes a lieing cheating no good s.o.b-Shud i text her back?I never thought she would do something like that
I think you should since this is still bothering you, but....you should do it with intentions to close this book and bring closure to yourself. I know it might stir emotions back up, but this should be brought to an end since it was obviously an unhealthy relationship.

**edit** I agree with sadandlovely. Time to close the book and then throw it out the window and concentrate on healing yourself.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
trust me people don't change, she will do it again and again until something traumatizes her into stopping.... and she will use weak *** excuses trying to justify what she had done, she will cry beg for forgiveness but in the end until something terrible happens to her she wiill do it AGAIN if the situation permits it. she WILL NOT change! people don't change...
This. People really don't change. Personally, I think you should forgive her but I don't think you can trust her. Honestly though, I probably wouldn't text her back anyways. People don't deserve the several chances others give them. And after something like that, I wouldn't want to.

·
Security Risk
293 Posts
Possibly, the only reason she has unblocked you from her phone is whatever other options she thought she had with whomever(s) she was cheating on you with at the time of your break up has fallen through.

Really, don't speak to her again for any reason, unless its to coolly blow her off. - 'Hey! Nice to hear from ya, I'm in the middle of something just now but sure! It'd be great if we could speak sometime, I'll call ya!" and then never do. Regardless of how you actually feel, don't let her have any indication that you need, miss or are anything but better off without her. This will drive her crazy in a much more satisfying way than some lame guilt trip and you'll still be able to respect yourself later.

I know you probably have all these pleasant memories with her and wish you could go back to it being that way. But you really can't. She used and betrayed you. However it may look, you might as well try and revive the dead as to be with her again. If she can't satisfy your trust she really has nothing else real worth offering, beyond perhaps more of what you're feeling right now. Best move on. It hurts now but there are better things out there.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
I had the same case with me..absolutely the same that u said..
I suggest u never to talk to that girl..coz I have talked to that ex-guy in my life and every time he has hurted me...trid to prove his innocence ..but that ** hasn't any..his only motive was to amuse himself,to discuss his sorrows me..he has only used me to placate him ..to cheer him up..WHENEVER HE NEEDED ME..THIS PEOPLE WHO DUMP U DON'T DESERVE ANY MERCY and any time of yours..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.