Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I used to be a member here under the name of ailen_on_earth or something to that effect but cant recall my password or username.

I am here just to tell you about a book that I guarantee you that once you read it, you would wish you would have known about it the first day it came out.

It has changed my life. I am much more confident and social, as it has tackled the psychological root of my problem.

I personally think you will IM me and thank me for the suggestion. DO NOT THINK THIS IS YET ANOTHER BOOK! IT IS NOT! how else can I tell you?

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Conf...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214518730&sr=8-5

·
Dude
604 Posts
I believe your name was AlienFromSomewhere,

I remember you were having a pretty hard time back then. Glad You have made some great progress.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe your name was AlienFromSomewhere,

I remember you were having a pretty hard time back then. Glad You have made some great progress.
Thanks; I looked it up it was actually something else.. no idea what email i used back then... hmmm...

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
The book generates enormous enthusiasm in some people. I am currently reading it, and it looks promising. You forgot it? Oh my. :blank
2009 was a busy year for me. Also sometimes things just come up and you can even forget about something you heard mentioned earlier in the same day.

Looked at the description of the book again on Amazon. Sounds interesting. No idea if it would help me or not. Do have problems with procrastination and other unhealthy habits. Haven't been working much on my social anxiety in recent years.

·
Registered
181 Posts
2009 was a busy year for me. Also sometimes things just come up and you can even forget about something you heard mentioned earlier in the same day.

Looked at the description of the book again on Amazon. Sounds interesting. No idea if it would help me or not. Do have problems with procrastination and other unhealthy habits. Haven't been working much on my social anxiety in recent years.
I misunderstood. I thought you read the book and completely forgot what it was about, which really surprised me. If you simply forgot to read it, that's different.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts