Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

My doc prescribed Sertraline in January and I was too scared to take it because of the sides. I have some Klonopin that I take on "as needed" basis, but have no interest in taking that stuff everyday because I have read it is terribly addicting. Klonopin is the best thing I have ever used for my SA besides alcohol.

Here is my issue. I am being presented with a huge opportunity in my life. It is causing me great anxiety because I will be in front of millions of people. My SA is telling me to pass up on all this, but I know later in life I will be kicking myself. I am forcing myself to jump right in.

Should I start taking this Zoloft that my doc gave me in January? I was thinking of sticking with Klonopin, but I really don't want to take that stuff everyday. I take usually 2-3 pills a month of that stuff.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks everyone.

G

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the help.

Is the weight gain/loss with this drug a result of an increase/decrease in appetite or something else. My doc told me it had to do with the person feeling better, so they eat more and gain weight. If that is the case I'm not worried about weight gain.

I wonder if taking Klono every once in awhile would be alright while on Zoloft.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts