Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been 4 years, we arent happy, too much fighting.. Ive been thinking of this for months.. but dont have anywhere to go, family not an option, no friends to fall on, no job so cant get my own place.

I keep thinkng, when I get a job, I can go.. or just maybe we can find what we lost but its not going to work... I wish I had some independence!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Sorry to hear your situation. I wish I had some advice, but if you truly have nowhere else to go, the best I can say is that you will need a job. It doesn't matter if it's fast-food or something better, just get a job and save.

Good luck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
4 year relationship with bf? husband?

I think it might be time to leave if your having issues with whomever it is. Work anywhere you can.

Btw, is that you in your avi? IF it is, then damn....WOW :):yes

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou all for your inputs. I appreciate it and know its not an easy situation. I guess theres only one thing to do. Get a job.

Well, my situation is now made worse by this..
http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/f35/dad-coming-over-to-talk-62135/
I cant afford to do this on my own without a job and I feel dad thinks we are a 'solid couple' now after 4 years.

4 year relationship with bf? husband?

I think it might be time to leave if your having issues with whomever it is. Work anywhere you can.

Btw, is that you in your avi? IF it is, then damn....WOW :):yes
We are not married. :) I say partner because I just feel odd saying boyfriend after so long.

Oh yep thats me in my avi. lol no.. I dont look that good but thanx. haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts