·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Everyone telling me that life gets better. :rain
2. People telling me that I will find a girl. :no
3. People telling me that life is worth living. :con:cry
4. That being almost 30 and a male virgin is ok. :no:eek:ops
5. People telling me that I can do or be whatever I want to be in life. :mad::confused::bash

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
"You're just not a very social person, and that's ok!" (annoys me because I feel like at heart I am a social person despite outward appearances).

·
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
435 Posts
'you should try to be more positive'

·
Registered
488 Posts
1. Everyone telling me that life gets better. :rain
2. People telling me that I will find a girl. :no
3. People telling me that life is worth living. :con:cry
4. That being almost 30 and a male virgin is ok. :no:eek:ops
5. People telling me that I can do or be whatever I want to be in life. :mad::confused::bash
All these advice have one thing in common : they try to offer you some comfort, but then don't give you any solution to actually get better.

People don't know what they're talking about. They want to be nice, but instead they help dig another hole for you to sink in.

But you know what pisses me off even more ? The naive guys that listen to these kind of advice and either think that they're great, so they don't do anything to change themselves cause "You will find a girl, you're a nice guy !", or the guys that blame the people who give them these advice, because they're just passive and they wait for someone or something to help them get out of their ****.

·
Banned
3,641 Posts
People trying to one-up your problems. "Oh yeah, your problem is nothing compared to mine! Bla bla bla bla" Ugh everything's a contest nowadays.
I know right? I don't know what it is but people are always trying to make their lives sound worse than yours. I don't even know why. You're just looking for someone to listen, and instead of listening, they go off about how your problem isn't really a problem. :roll

------
"Get over it."

That one just makes me really mad. Unless your life sucks more than mine, you don't get to tell me to "get over it." It's not that easy. If it were, I'd have done it already. Geez.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts