Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes a white girl version, with inner peace. I know nothing about gandhi but assume that he wasn't worried in the same way that I am.

I want to change and tomorrow I will start. :D

Sn: What do you guys think about girls with dreadlocks? TRICK QUESTION. Your judgement won't affect my actions. haha But no, I'm curious..

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ eh, I'm not even 19 yet myself.
i think i really mean a Buddhist, or a stoner without a vice.
that hippy stage i tell ya...
it won't be a stage

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Well, he enjoyed sleeping in the same bed as his 19 years old niece, whom was sometimes naked...
People should really read a bit more about Ghandi, rather than just watch the Ben Kingsley film. They might be surprised at what they find.

It's depressing that so many people who would probably have similar progressive political views to me seem to hold him up as someone to be admired.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Oh and I absolutely hate dreadlocks on a girl. Gross.

You're welcome.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
I like dreadlocks on black women. I like natural hair. On other races it looks like they are trying to look black so doesn't look natural. But that's just my impression.

If you want to be like Gandhi you start by protesting oppression. The problem with being a "white Gandhi" is your people aren't being oppressed. You can try to be a Gandhi for another race of people. The Palestinians definitely need someone to lead them towards non-violent resistance to oppression. But I doubt people will follow someone who is not really one of them, experiencing the same oppression.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts