Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to thank the board's creator, the mods and everyone else who contributed to the creation of these forums and this site. So many features, easy to use, well laid out, it truly is quite a feat.

Thank you. :clap

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
This site has had many owners over the years. Drew is the current one, though. He has had the site for nearly a year.

Thunder and Becky owned it before him and ChrisA before them.

·
Suit up!
390 Posts
I've used other communities (like the one on Livejournal) and none of them have compared to this site. It's fantastic and so active!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Well, it's everybody here who keeps it active and fresh - you have to have some credit, you know :).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
millenniumman75: Wow I had no idea, this site had so many owners. Good stuff :D

No-Sturm-und-Drang & Metallic: Ditto. And some of the other forums I've used were tech forums. Shows how much potential we SAers have.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
I fully agree. This is my favorite social anxiety forum. I think the mod team does a great job. I've only noticed one or two obvious trolls during my time on the forums. Considering how many members this site has, the mods must be doing a great job of keeping up with any trolls.

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
I'd just like to thank the board's creator, the mods and everyone else who contributed to the creation of these forums and this site. So many features, easy to use, well laid out, it truly is quite a feat.

Thank you. :clap
Seconded (or thirded, or fourthed, or fifthed?). Thanks all.

·
Registered
928 Posts

·
Banned
642 Posts
A lot of the credit goes to the wonderful moderators we have on SAS. :)
Thats pushing it. This site is primarily awesome because most of the members here "rock" and are full of knowledge. As for some of the moderation team, I'm afraid $$$$$$$$$ shows many people the back door as their walking through the front. Unless cherry picking infractions is a new marketing way to promote growth and membership activity.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Yes i've never found another site quite like this, most of the others are dead or have some kind of alterior motives behind them. It's refreshing to always check back on here and realise that we're not nuts, it's not all in our heads others share our exact problems. For the record I think all the mods and admin do a good job to the best of their abilities (I know sometimes I act like an idiot and deserve censure, that's just the nature of selfishness that comes with SA)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts