Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah!

I know people like that freakin douchebags!!! i myself would like to leave them beatin on the floor bleedin, but no matter where or when in life there gonna be one son of a ***** wanting u to fail! so u just raise your middle finger and so f*** u!!!

to remember the name!
-Fort minor

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well i wasnt a friend of his, but he was a friend of a friend.

And i remember a long time ago, he had me cornered, someone had said i had stolen his bike or some crap like that.And he had me cornered, standing there
intimidating me, until someone told him it was another guy.

Even as i write this i wish i had just exploded in his face, even if he was stronger than me, just picked up anything to use as a weapon and scream at him that im gonna crush his skull if he didnt get the **** away from me.

Another story i remember about the guy is that he was drunk in a car one time, and they had a kinda nerdy guy as a designated driver, and they had to drive a long way, and the ENTIRE way this guy was insulting and taunting the driver.

And occationally me and my friend used to run into this guy, and while they were talking (i never talked to him) he used to give me this hard 'tough guy' look for no reason.

And now he has become some sort of minor celebrity, and i've seen him on tv sometimes.And he seems to be this really cheerfull, smiling, humble and friendly guy.

And all i can think about when i see him is 'i just wanna crush your ****ing face.I just wanna meet you and haul out of you that piece of **** you really are,and then i wanna pound on you and leave you bleeding on the floor, see if you be in the mood to give me one of your tough guy faces then.'
Why don't you assert yourself now and learn from the past and take martial arts to build your confidence and strength, but be absolutely positive you won't use it for something like this. You are very frustrated because you can't assert yourself, and the solution is to assert yourself more, not necessarily physically because it will land you in jail. I'm another person who used to be very angry because stuff like this would happen to me, but now I'm working on asserting myself now, and I'm getting less frustrated. I've wanted to take martial arts for a while for numerous reasons, and I'm planning to start soon. It is just expensive though.

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts