Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently he doesnt like me commenting towards his sexual orientation :stu because Ive received two infractions for doing just that.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Apparently he doesnt like me commenting towards his sexual orientation :stu because Ive received two infractions for doing just that.
Stylicho - calling someone out like that is not cool. Attacking one's orientation isn't either. Were you trying to be mean or something?

If he had a vendetta against you, you would have been banned a long time ago. You've been here longer than I have! :stu

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stylicho - calling someone out like that is not cool. Attacking one's orientation isn't either. Were you trying to be mean or something?

If he had a vendetta against you, you would have been banned a long time ago. You've been here longer than I have! :stu
I didnt write that correctly. Im saying that is why he has the vendetta against me, because I dont support gay marriage. Ive never mentioned his name in a post before I dont think.

Here is why I received the first infraction: Originally Posted by downbutnotout View Post
"Its part of my anxiety, it always feels like people are going to hate what i say, and dislike me.

I get paranoid.

I cant help it."
Then I wrote "Penny appears to be following in your footsteps :lol"

If I ever reference Penny in any way Im getting an infraction. I believe this to be because Penny is an ardent supporter of gay marriage.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
That still wouldn't be right.
If it is a true issue, you'd need to take it up with that moderator or Drew. :stu

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That still wouldn't be right.
If it is a true issue, you'd need to take it up with that moderator or Drew. :stu
I appreciate your support. You know, I consider you the number 1 moderator in the world brother :D

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Okay let me just say that I have NO, make that clear NO protection because of any view that I hold. That is beyond laughable for me. If only... :lol :rofl :no

That particular statement I DID report, I reported it myself because I didnt appreciate you pinpointing my name and calling me "paranoid" when I was just posting my thoughts. I have absolutely NO MORE EXTRA PROTECTION AROUND HERE than you do (and my infraction rating will testify to that), and you can truly trust Don and John to confirm that. I reported a post that in which you made a snide remark about me, so if you want to blame someone, then blame me. It has nothing to do with anyone but me. I reported you.

It was part of the now locked Miss California thread, a post I made not towards you at all but someone else, in which we had our misunderstandings (a common occurance around here) ironed out but you proceeded to attack me, not the first time you have done so.

So, again, if you want to blame someone for that blame me. Rest assured, Don has given me a few infractions ( and a warning) ; I hold no special place in his heart. I may be a supporter of gay rights but that has not won me any brownie points (not that I am looking for any :no ). I am on the brink of being banned all the time around here so its hilarious that anyone could think that I GET some kind of preferential treatment. NOTHING could be further from the truth.

Please ask Don and John how much trouble they have with me; what problems I caused for them and how much of a pain in the *** I have been to them....surely the results of that will not reflect what you seem to think.

And also, be sure to blame yourself. You wouldnt like it if someone were calling you paranoid or other crap so think before you post. I ask you now for a truce, so that this silliness can end. I like SAS and apparently you do also; lets live in peace rather than animosity.

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
Penny, you should stop holding back and tell him what you really think, hehe.
Sorry did I sound like jerk? Sorry if that is the case, I dont mean to. Really I dont. I just find the suggestion that somehow I am protected insulting and that the post in question wasn't insulting to me ridiculous. If I sound Over the top, sorry. I guess this lil' ole thing called SA makes my communication skills somewhat poor.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
stylicho
Since you insist on bringing this into the open, I will respond.
The Warning that you received yesterday was not about my own orientation but about the comment you made towards Penny. The previous Infraction was about a comment you made in a thread having nothing to do with sexual orientation. This comment was again directed towards Penny. You have been here long enough to know that personal attacks will not be allowed. While on a personal level I like Penny, she does not enjoy any special favors or protection. We have had our share of conflicts and I have given her Warnings and Infractions for posts that she has made. Both of your infractions were for Personal Attacks against Penny.

Warnings and Infractions are given out for posts that are against the guidelines. They are not given out because they go against my personal views.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ask you now for a truce, so that this silliness can end. I like SAS and apparently you do also; lets live in peace rather than animosity.
Penny, you know I have always held you in the highest regard. Let there be peace between us. Truce?

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Group hug!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts