Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this thread has been done before, but i'd like to see some new things. SA makes all do crazy things that hopefully one day we can just look back and laugh at. What are wierd things you guys do because of sa??

·
SAS member
885 Posts
Sometimes I take off my headphones while I'm listening to my iPod to see if I'm breathing too loudly... #'~'#

I can be such a weirdo! XD

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
I argue with my co-worker lot n find reasons to pick a fight with 'em..

·
Sooo..come here often?
204 Posts
I know this thread has been done before, but i'd like to see some new things. SA makes all do crazy things that hopefully one day we can just look back and laugh at. What are wierd things you guys do because of sa??
When I go to the bathroom at work and I hear someone else come in, I'll hold my pee in until I hear them leave. I hate it when someone can hear me pee!

I can't share a room with someone else. So if we have people over and we need an extra room for them, I refuse to give up mine because that means I'll have to share a room with someone else. And I don't know what I do when I sleep, (Do I snore softly? Do I roll around a lot? etc.) and that makes me anxious.

I'll sometimes try and listen in on conversations people are having when they're speaking softly because I'm always worried they're talking about me...

·
SASsy
18,100 Posts
Sometimes I'll wait for my neighbor to finish mowing her lawn before I go out to mow mine so I won't have to speak to her. :eek:

·
hhmm ...
710 Posts
^ I do the same thing too.
-If I'm late for class I wouldn't enter the classroom and I would skip that class. Or sit in my car insteatd of going to class ... and so many other weird thingd I do

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'll wait for people to leave before I do some things if I feel awkward about being seen. I take different routes in the hall to avoid some people I know. stay in my room if guests are over. Cross the street if I see an acquaintance coming my way. Not going into the store I used to work at because I'm afraid they'll recognize me. Avoiding stores with hot guy workers haha.

Oh and once I wore contacts (i have perfect vision) in my eyes while I was making a presentation to feel kind of delirious and so i wouldn't be able to really see the people. ugh, pretty pathetic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts