Anyone see the first the new start of the second season?>

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
yep, loved it-- cant wait for the next pisode-- waht happedned to the lil girl

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
I don't have cable (its a waste of time) and I hate weekly cliffhangers. However I heard that season 2 will be broken into 2 parts and the first half will be six episodes which will all be aired by mid November. So most likely I'll just download all 6 episodes and watch the first half in it's entirety in November.

·
I have no heart!!
1,517 Posts
i dnt care if its great or not ,,, im watchin it lol i love zombie movies

·
Poker Junkie
90 Posts
I've seen the entire first season and the new episode last week. It was alright, but it felt very "stretched" to make it last 90 minutes. Still a very good show. Hopefully, it improves.

The guy that directed the first season was fired and someone took over for this season.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I watched the premiere episode of the new season last sunday, it was pretty good although I thought it dragged abit at parts and didnt move anywhere. Anxious to see what tomorrows episode brings :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
love this show even tho 7 episodes is way too short for a first season, really enjoyed the start of season 2 aswell - good mix of action and intrigue!!

·
Banned
165 Posts
It's just another wimpy drama with some zombies thrown in.

***YAWN***

·
Channel 13 Said Im A Punk
513 Posts
2nd ep was kinda boring. after the first ep i was hoping someone in the group would wise up and get a monster truck for demolishing parked cars and crushing undead into the dirt. imagine a badass behind the wheel of a big *** monster truck and he's on a reefer fueled rampage killing zombies across god's divine creation (america)

·
Optimism Prime~
7,122 Posts
I'm really liking the new season so far, but a few things are continuing to puzzle me:

-How do some of the male characters maintain semi-body builder physiques? This is suppose to be a sitution where food and I'd imagine training equipment are hard to come across.

-When there's a big hoard of zombies about, why does no one throw a home made moltov or something into their ranks. The fire would spread like... err wild fire lol. And would surely clear out a whole load of them. Whilst all the survivors have to do is fine a good spot and wait it out.

-Zombie bites are ridiculously over exaggerated. They can take an entire chunk off with minimum effort. If you're feeling stupid enough, try taking a bite out of your finger. You can't pierce skin with the set of teeth humans naturally have, at best you can cause a nasty bruising from the pressure.

Season 2 related (possible minor spoiler)

-How did that farm house remain untouched by the zombies? I know it's remote and everything. But one major herd of zombies should be able to take it (the kind of numbers that are at the local Highschool for instance)
The survivors there seem to have a limited amount of mostly single shot rifles and the house is made of flimsy wood to boot. :b

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Season 2 related (possible minor spoiler)

-How did that farm house remain untouched by the zombies? I know it's remote and everything. But one major herd of zombies should be able to take it (the kind of numbers that are at the local Highschool for instance)
The survivors there seem to have a limited amount of mostly single shot rifles and the house is made of flimsy wood to boot. :b
If you really want an answer...

*possible future episode spoiler*

If I remember correctly, the farm has been attacted by zombies. They have infected family and neighbors locked in a barn, just in case they find a cure later. Eventually Rick finds this out and then all hell breaks lose...

·
Banned
165 Posts
2nd ep was kinda boring. after the first ep i was hoping someone in the group would wise up and get a monster truck for demolishing parked cars and crushing undead into the dirt. imagine a badass behind the wheel of a big *** monster truck and he's on a reefer fueled rampage killing zombies across god's divine creation (america)
I had the same idea! Grab a tank and start crunching!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts