Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first sermon today is about my inability to approach girls. I find it better if I write out my problems instead of trying to tackling them mentally. I've always been a pretty fluid writer so lets see how this works.

Today marked the final straw in my ten year battle with my girl insecurities. I don't know how it started, it goes way to far back.Though I felt all my frustration and anxiety boil over today. I live off campus this semester, so everyday I walk from the rail line to the main campus. And during those walks I see dozens of hot girls walking by themselves. In my head I always ask myself "Why can't I approach them?"

Years of being called ugly and fat laid the foundation for my negative attitude. But today I've decided to stop using that as an excuse. If I see a cute girl walking alone, god damnit who is telling me I can't go up to her? I'm tired of it. It has to end today. It can't happen anymore. I'm a 22 year old college freshmen, this is my prime. This is my time to turn around my life.

Through my workout plan, and positive thinking I'm going to overcome these girl anxities. By dropping a few extra unwanted pounds, and positive thinking I truely think I can overcome my girl problems. As of today, I'm going to aim for a goal of getting a few numbers a week. Sit down at lunch with a girl by herself, talk with the tutor who always laughs at my jokes. My time is now.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good luck, man!

I have to do it too. I´m 30 and have same problems. I had overcome bigger challenges, so I will overcome this one too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts