Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K , who's your favourite fighter in the UFC ?

And or anything else you wanna add.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess the obvious choice for me would be Anderson Silva or Georges St. Pierre, personally i'd like to see them fight each other lol.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Lyoto Machida. I gotta support the Karate guy. Proves that utilizing karate in the MMA works and shows how Karate strikes are devastating, the way he dropped Thiago Silva with that strike, Rashard Evans met the same fate and I'm sure he'll **** up Mauricio Rua, can't wait for that fight. But after him, Anderson Silva definitely, and it'd be a battle if Lyoto and Silva fought and I wouldn't think it would matter even if Anderson Silva is at a weight disadvantage, that match would be a battle.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
sean sherk is my favorite fighter. i wanna see rua vs. silva; or edgar vs. penn. i'm more of a fan of the lighter weight classes.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Mine is Mirko crocop, and shogun rua.

Really looking forward to UFC 102, Big Nog vs randy. Can't wait! anyone else looking forward to this match?

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
See, I just got into UFC. I used to think it was a bunch of crap but it's very exciting! Don't have a favorite fighter yet, but I often find myself rooting for the guys who don't look like fighters but are lethal! From what I've seen, I like BJ Penn, Randy Couture and of course the "Iceman" Chuck Liddell. I'm sure I'll add some more favorites as I learn more about it...

·
beech plees
1,290 Posts
I saw a few matches when Royce Gracie was still competing and winning most of the fights. Lost interest a bit because of how they began to hype it in the same "macho/badass" way as WWF :roll, - recently though fighters like Machida and Silva have gotten me interested enough to give it another shot despite the hype. I also watch a little K-1.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I've been a huge Lyoto Machida fan for a couple years, ever since I saw the Hoger fight (UFC debut) I knew he was going to be something special. Pre-"Lyoto is boring" discussion. I really do prefer slick-crafty counter strikers though. He is awesome though and so respectful as well.

Hideo Tokoro is a really exciting fighter to watch, fights for Dream though.

I like a lot of fighters in the UFC, but those 2 are probably my favs. Anderson and Shogun are very fun to watch fight as well.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
^
the way he pawned forrest griffin i am starting to believe that he is almost better than Fedor pound for pound.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For sure , knockout by a jab whist on the back foot haha you don't see that everyday.

·
Banned
320 Posts
Silva is so entertaining to watch. Even when he fought Leites and everyone thought he was boring... I was glued to the tv... his behind the ankle tap kick

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
My fave fighter is Georges St. Pierre and I also really like Anderson Silva. I like them because they're the only 2 who have so far made me feel sorry for the person they were fighting. Watching Silva toy with Franklin, I just felt so bad. It wasn't fair. I want to see a GSP/Silva fight, just not sure it will happen.

I wish Fedor would stop letting his handlers control his career. He should be fighting the best guys in the UFC but if all he's worried about is money/marketing, he'll continue to fight in lesser leagues. He's basically a major league baseball player playing in AAA. Lesnar/Fedor or Silva/Fedor would be huge. Along with GSP/Silva, those matches might be the only 3 I'd pay what UFC charges for the Pay-per-view. I usually just wait and find it online the next day for free.

·
Registered
121 Posts
man nobody likes chris leban? that dude can take a hell of a beating and comeback stronger than ever.also like anderson silva,hes got some badass kicks.
id like to see kimbo slice and broc lesnar fight.it be like the clash of the titans

·
Lazy guy on the couch
54 Posts
any of you guys on sherdog.com? If your a fan of the ufc or mma in general, you should go check out the forums. Some very educated people on there.... Some of the stuff that people post is just flat out funny and will literally make you laugh of loud... I have to say that I'm defiantly addicted to sherdog, and I'm not even a member...

·
Lazy guy on the couch
54 Posts
For the Record, Thiago Alves is my avatar, however GSP Is my favorite fighter.... Just such an all around great fighter.......

1 - 20 of 348 Posts