Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this will inspire someone else, and help me to motivate myself to repeat the successes again soon.

This sounds like something small but it was huge for me. A few weeks ago I went into wendy's completely by myself and ordered a coke. I was nervous, but I can't figure out what I was afraid of in that situation. It is something that I have never done before in my life, until a few weeks ago.

I'm thrilled about it, and now I really want to do it again, so I'm planning to use this success to build on, and repeat it over and over. I'm happy about it. :)

·
Registered
154,231 Posts
Way to go, Tranquil Emotion! :boogie :boogie :boogie

·
Simon Says...
1,693 Posts
This sounds like something small but it was huge for me. A few weeks ago I went into wendy's completely by myself and ordered a coke. I was nervous, but I can't figure out what I was afraid of in that situation. It is something that I have never done before in my life, until a few weeks ago.
Heh, yeah... I can imagine. I hate things like that... asking for stuff... talking to people in a shop... asking questions to anybody... God we're hopeless :hide

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.