Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
497 Posts
Not 100% sure if this thread has been invented before or where i should actually have put the thing if i ever chose to follow through with it, so i've just placed it in here although it may've been better suited to the 'positive thinking' forum.

Thread guidelines:
The whole point of this thread is to basically just say something positive either about the person who has posted above you, or somebody else who has taken your attention on one or more occasions for their kindness, understanding and/or compassion when replying to one of yours, or somebody elses threads. Any good quality that comes to mind about that person you can think of is good for that matter.

(Edit: You must pass the buck forward by commenting about somebody else after thanking the last person for their kind words in order to keep it ongoing.)

Spread the love man!
me and uk phobe had a lot of disputes on a different SA site in the uk but on here he holds no grudges and has been kind to me

good man

·
stillborn
1,764 Posts
^ Has a lot in common with me, is my friend, is very kind and intelligent! :yay Oops, that was meant for Jaiyyson, but I'm sure it applies to you, too. But I don't know if I have anything in common with you yet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was really touched by TX boy who send me a document today. Thought it was so kind of him. Also think that this is a great thread....so well done Jai !!
Oh & Audrey Hepburn is so exsquisite....with interesting quotes ;)

·
Registered
6,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^ Has a lot in common with me, is my friend, is very kind and intelligent! :yay Oops, that was meant for Jaiyyson, but I'm sure it applies to you, too. But I don't know if I have anything in common with you yet!
I read this and it made my day, because kind words are nice :D
Thank-you Audrey Hepburn. I would say you are everything you have told me I was except you are also very pretty! ;D

I would also send out a thank-you to Canadian Brotha for his friendship and always being there to just talk about whatever. I can always relate to this man although he is in Edmonton and i am in Melbourne. We both dig metal. Hails.

There are plenty of awesome people on this forum. I hope to meet some more.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Treelover you made me very happy by being the first person on this forum to ask me to be on your friends list. Thank you for thinking of me. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lastofthekewes, you always write such positive and encouraging messages to the others on this site.

·
Registered
706 Posts
me and uk phobe had a lot of disputes on a different SA site in the uk but on here he holds no grudges and has been kind to me

good man
Cheers David, i don't hold grudges unless someone gives me good reason to and although you can be a pain in the bum at times you haven't crossed that line.

There are people out there with far worse intent then you for sure.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't know the poster above me specifically, but I have something to say about everyone on this board! You are the nicest, most understanding people I've ever met! No one in my life "gets" me, but whenever I start feeling down I can always come here and vent -- and have people know what I'm talking about. No matter how alone I feel in life, I know I'm not alone because all of you are here going thru the exact same thing.

Cheers to all!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Everlong91, has always been encouraging and supportive of me in my time of need. He tries to stay positive no matter what and is very sincere and friendly:)

·
Shining Phoenix
45 Posts
I'd like to say something positive about everybody on this board. I've been checking this website on a daily basis for about a year now. I feel like you guys are one of the most wonderful, kindest, and understanding people on this planet. Anytime I feel like I'm having a ****ty day or whenever I feel alone when I'm having problems related to SA, I visit this board read some posts related to my troubles and get cheered up again. I honestly think that the world would be a better place if most people had as much compassion as you guys.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I'd like to say something positive about everybody on this board. I've been checking this website on a daily basis for about a year now. I feel like you guys are one of the most wonderful, kindest, and understanding people on this planet. Anytime I feel like I'm having a ****ty day or whenever I feel alone when I'm having problems related to SA, I visit this board read some posts related to my troubles and get cheered up again. I honestly think that the world would be a better place if most people had as much compassion as you guys.

Cheers!
I 100% agree with every word Shining Phoenix.

·
Registered
418 Posts
that GaryUranga dude, i don't know if he's here anymore. he was a lone voice of change and self-improvement in what can be a self-pity fest. Unappreciated.

·
speechless
1,710 Posts
Some of my fave ppl I really like on SAS are Huh, Everlong91, hopeful17, Alohomora, & more (sorry if i didn't list your name)!

·
Registered
140 Posts
lastofthekews is the only person outside of my family to wish me a happy birthday. Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. :) It really brightened up an otherwise ****ty and depressing day.

·
Staying positive
754 Posts
that GaryUranga dude, i don't know if he's here anymore. he was a lone voice of change and self-improvement in what can be a self-pity fest. Unappreciated.
I agree I miss that. Another person like this who I miss is Yeah_Yeah_Yeah. He always had such interesting threads about life. I miss his positivity and desire to improve.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts