Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I thought I had it beat. I thought this was one part of my messed up psyche I had 'fixed'. I have bipolar 2 as well and have been concentrating on not letting the moods take me under for last two years. At the end of last year I started noticing the shaking was back. Furtively glancing around to see if anyone was watching. The infamous head twitch made a huge comeback.

How am I supposed to work my way out of this now? I hate this feeling of being out of control so I try and control it and it doesn't work. I'm doing the CBT stuff my psychologist tells me and it seems not to be working. Vigilance seems to be my only mode at this point. Bloody hell :eek:

What now? How do I control bipolar 2 and SAD? And to tell you the truth it never went away, because it doesn't. The moods just overwhelmed me. I am making progress with the bipolar stuff but have no idea where to really start with the SAD. Friends are few and trust in others feels impossible.

·
unashamed perv
1,786 Posts
Hi Polgara, nice to meet you. One never gets cured of bipolar, does one? you just have it controlled? As for SA, well, it must be really frustrating and disappointing to feel a set-back like this, but you improved it once, so you can do it again! Don't lose hope!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Zoe welcome. :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys for the support. Isolation is at times my best friend and my worst enemy and its kinda nice to know there are others like me.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Polgara! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts