Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
41 - 60 of 87 Posts
44,298 Posts
The original (I guess,) was posted earlier in the thread by someone else I noticed, but that video's been deleted now so I'll post this one instead:

Also been listening to these tracks a bunch recently:

·
Registered
63 Posts
heh, I remember the first time I heard 21st Century Schizoid Man. Got In the Court of the Crimson King from the library. I couldn't even follow along, it was so beyond the sh*t on the radio I'd grown up with. Love that album now. The Wall I've cooled on though I still love the movie. Wish I'd heard Another Brick in the Wall when I was actually in school lol, would've been my anthem.

post rock, prog rock- whatever

44,298 Posts
heh, I remember the first time I heard 21st Century Schizoid Man. Got In the Court of the Crimson King from the library. I couldn't even follow along, it was so beyond the sh*t on the radio I'd grown up with. Love that album now. The Wall I've cooled on though I still love the movie. Wish I'd heard Another Brick in the Wall when I was actually in school lol, would've been my anthem.

post rock, prog rock- whatever
Yeah my dad used to listen to it, so I think I was aware of it through him and it was one of few songs I really liked as a child lol (got more into music after the age of 11ish.)

41 - 60 of 87 Posts