Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't find something like this, so I've decided to create one. Can I? I just saw the post from @Barakiel, "The Jazz Thread", and something flicked in my mind. Are there any Prog Rock/Prog Metal fans out there? Shall we talk about this awesome genre? Post recommendations, opinions, etc. I begin recommending these songs:

Russia On Ice, by Porcupine Tree -

Octavarium, by Dream Theater -

The Pinzler Method, by Djam Karet -

·
Banned
5,776 Posts
Damnation album by Opeth is one of my all time favourites.

And of course, anything by Tool.

376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
44,298 Posts

Since I met Porcupine Tree and mostly Steven Wilson's solo works, I can't leave them out of my mp3 lists. They are freaking amazing!
Yeah I've seen Steven Wilson live twice this year, kind of sad I couldn't see Porcupine Tree though, I'd like to hear more Porcupine Tree tracks live as well.

Trying not to spam tons of their tracks at once, so will gradually post tons of tracks :blank

376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah I've seen Steven Wilson live twice this year, kind of sad I couldn't see Porcupine Tree though, I'd like to hear more Porcupine Tree tracks live as well.

Trying not to spam tons of their tracks at once, so will gradually post tons of tracks :blank
I envy you. I wish I could have seen him live. I hope Porcupine get back together as soon as possible. About posting tons of tracks I would not mind. Tons of progressive rock is never enough for me. I AM always wanting more. Lol

1 - 20 of 87 Posts