Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am new to this and any board. What is the purpose? I read about the selegine and possibly poteniating stimulants. I am so tolerant to benzos stims and opiates I don't know what I can do other than quit at least for a while. That seems impossible. I get so anxious and deppressed when not medicated with subutex 24mg,adderrall xr 60mgs and klonopin 2mgs ultram 150-200 mgs.

·
Sawyer Kate
76 Posts
So I am new to this and any board. What is the purpose? I read about the selegine and possibly poteniating stimulants. I am so tolerant to benzos stims and opiates I don't know what I can do other than quit at least for a while. That seems impossible. I get so anxious and deppressed when not medicated with subutex 24mg,adderrall xr 60mgs and klonopin 2mgs ultram 150-200 mgs.
I guess you could look at it as a good thing that you respond to some meds, right? I mean, I know it's not fun being on medicine function, but at least it works to a point. I hope you get some help here and hope you enjoy it. It really is good to hear that you aren't the only one experiencing the loneliness and anxiety those of us with SA deal with. Welcome my friend.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey bigkore welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, BigKore! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts