Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very entertaining video I've just found .... which relates to my aspirations .

The guy in the video explains the difference between Pick-up artists and Players ... and how they're nowhere near the same thing ... and when I think about it , the differences actually make Sense . They really are like Jedi and Sith .

I aspire to become a Player , and it's something that occurred to me this weekend upon meeting girls for 2x nights in a row .

I recall having slight doubts about every girl that I met in those nights . I would ask myself : 'Am I 100% attracted to her ? Oh boy , I hope she doesn't wanna date me ..'

I figured that I wouldn't have these problems if I just passively 'dumped' every girl that I meet . I'd be enjoying the benefits of all girls , and breaking up with them before I get to see their nasty side . Same goes for both parties , actually ; they each get to reap each other's benefits , then resign ..... with none of the relationship drama that Mortals go through ... and everyone's happy .

It can be cold and heartless on one hand .... lonely , even .... but it'll also shield you from abandonment , attachment ... neediness ... fear of Loss .... all that goes with it .

Fear of Loss is a path to the Dark side , remember .... ? xD

The Player is in love with Himself . He is married to the Game .

Sounds healthy to me .

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
i tried, but i can't watch 15 minutes of the tubby melanated mr clean talking bout this ****

PUAs are very calculating and often, unthinkably misogynistic

i'd gather that players respect their prey a little more or something?

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i tried, but i can't watch 15 minutes of the tubby melanated mr clean talking bout this ****

PUAs are very calculating and often, unthinkably misogynistic

i'd gather that players respect their prey a little more or something?
Yeah , I think so . lol

What the player does is he reverses the 'Game' ... and lets the women Choose him in the process ... instead of him chasing after them . A player keeps it real . There's hardly any disrespect there , let alone misogyny .

The Pickup artist , on the other hand .. is a woman chaser .... and relies on getting into Character in order to get what he wants . He has a Love-Hate relationship with women , unlike the Player who maintains a more detached and 'either way I win' attitude .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts