Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just a word of warning - this product contains ephedra which has been associated with sudden cardiac death. Side effects include:

§ death
§ arrhythmia, tachycardia, palpitations, hypertension, congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, stroke
§ insomnia, nervousness, heightened awareness, anxiety, headache, dizziness
§ psychosis, mania, depression, hallucinations, seizures
§ appetite suppression
§ kidney stones
§ nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, jaundice
§ contact dermatitis
§ dependence
§ hearing loss

People should also be wary of products that have ma huang, bitter orange or country mallow.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Looks absolutely dreadful for anxiety, and at least as bad, if not worse, on the cardiovascular system as amphetamine and other potent stimulants.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Looks absolutely dreadful for anxiety, and at least as bad, if not worse, on the cardiovascular system as amphetamine and other potent stimulants.
The ingredients in this are also very bad for the adrenal glands, and when u alredy suffer from a mental disorder you definatly don't want to compound it with adrenal fatigue. I have experienced adrenal fatigue from overuse of stimulants and its hell

·
Registered
707 Posts
I've been taking natural ephedra for a long time (sometimes with caffeine pills). It was euphoric at first, but I gave it up, when crashes became worse and worse. It's too exhausting physically. And it can worsen anxiety, in greater degree than amp, because ephedra is far more noradrenergic than dopaminergic in contrast to amp.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I've been taking natural ephedra for a long time (sometimes with caffeine pills). It was euphoric at first, but I gave it up, when crashes became worse and worse. It's too exhausting physically. And it can worsen anxiety, in greater degree than amp, because ephedra is far more noradrenergic than dopaminergic in contrast to amp.
Brov,

Have you considered Zoloft for Dopamine? It definitively has some minor but noticable dopaminergic effects. I can notice the pleasure in socializing now.

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
have you noticed that there's also yohimbine 1,5mg in it? Is it a significant amount?

·
Registered
707 Posts
have you noticed that there's also yohimbine 1,5mg in it? Is it a significant amount?
Can't say about amount, but the very presence of yohimbine seems 1) reasonable for potentiating ephedra and stuff (2 different mechanisms for synergy) 2) dangerous in respects both physical adverse effects and anxiety.
Personally I'd abstain from taking them together.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Brov,

Have you considered Zoloft for Dopamine? It definitively has some minor but noticable dopaminergic effects. I can notice the pleasure in socializing now.
Yeah, I've been contemplating this idea for a long time, collecting articles mentioning dopaminergic effects of sertraline etc, but I couldn't found it there I live. I tried to explore on-line pharmacies, but delivery to my place is very expensive. Nice to hear that the idea is proved!

·
Guided By Voices
2,396 Posts
A pill with eveything in it. What a Utopian dream that is. If that were the case, than it might reduce the membership on SAS by maybe a half!!!:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts