Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay many of us have attempted them, we have witnessed more than a few. So what are your favorites? Try to omit the spectacularly cheesy ones, 'cuz I don't know how many of those actually work.

My personal favorites thus far:

Inquirer: How are you doing? Participant: Fine. Inquirer: I can see that you are fine, but I asked how you were doing.

As supplied by SASer Hiim (the guy that looks like a rockster!)
Just casually say, "you should give me your number!"

A line that I have used when asked, "How am I doing?" Better now that I have a pretty girl speaking to me.

·
Super Meditator
3,575 Posts
haha, should this not be called the "Pickup online thread"? :)

·
All Kinds of Awesome
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol the pick-up line online thread.

These are ones that were actually used in real life. The second one was given to me by a co-worker, it was the one her (now) husband used. The last one I used in response to someone who messaged me through myspace. Although I managed to muck up that one by coming on too strong.

·
absurdinista
3,010 Posts
A simple "hi" and a greeting is the best pick-up line. Pick-up lines in general are cheesy, although humorous to listen to.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Take an ice cube to the bar, smash it, and say, "Now that I've broken the ice, will you sleep with me?"

·
Registered
307 Posts
Can you give me directions to your heart?
I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.