·
Registered
9 Posts
Zephyr said:
the ottawa senators!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Gotta beat the Leafs first.....
Go Flyers!!
Don't worry, I've been a Flyers fan since I was 5. They will find a way to screw things up, they always do, lol (I hope they prove me wrong this year).
I like the Sens too. They've made some good moves that could give them the extra push they've needed over the past few years.
Not sure about the leafs. Lindros could be gone with one hit and Belfour is getting old. My father picks them to win the cup, but he has said that every year for the 30 years I have been alive :lol

·
Registered
716 Posts
i live about 45 mins from Ottawa, i used to go to sens games alot cause my dad gets free tickets from work.

But i have always been a leafs fan, i got to see the leafs play the sens once at the corel centre (i think it was the playoff series were the leafs beat the sens out for a second time) sundin scored in over time, best game ive ever seen.

i also remebr hearing some crazy old lady in front of me saying " i hope somone hits Tie Domi in the head with there skate!", just vicious :)

also the sens should do good again this year cause the new rules promote there style of play, you know that northern europe style play ;) , especially with the shoot out.

·
gone
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But i have always been a leafs fan, i got to see the leafs play the sens once at the corel centre (i think it was the playoff series were the leafs beat the sens out for a second time) sundin scored in over time, best game ive ever seen.
Yes I remember that game. It was Game 1 of that series and it came on a long shot from the blueline..

·
Registered
716 Posts
Zephyr said:
Yes I remember that game. It was Game 1 of that series and it came on a long shot from the blueline..
yep, down the right side of the Lalime(mabye it was tugnutts then?) i think it was a 2 on 1 and sundin didn't pass.

lalime wasn't good at those shots, remember joe nieuwendyk in game 7 in the last playoffs? ahhh.... that was better then sex

to bad the sens have hasek now and the leafs don't have nieuwendyk

·
Registered
5,322 Posts
carolina hurricanes.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I am routing for the canucks, been a fan since I was 5 years old, but i think its going to be a competitive year regardless who wins the cup, it is just nice to see NHL hockey back(not that all the other leagues and teams arent competive also) but after a year hiatus of no NHL hockey its great to see it back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts