Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't stand the one Receptionist. She is a pain. We have this one client that comes over to the center to shred paper. There is a room with these big shredders in it right next to the kitchen. Well for some reason the Team Leader of the house where this client lives got the idea of taking this client down to the vault room to do the shredding. The vault room is where the microfiching of old documents is kept. So the Receptionist goes upstairs to tattle. She doesn't want this client in here. So me and the guy that is the job supervisor decided that she can go in the shredder room. So yesterday I was walking into the building and the staff was taking her to the vault room. I told her she needs to go into the shredder room. The staff said that her supervisor told her today to take her in there. So come to find out this same Receptionist that was gripping about her being in the vault room is now complaining that this client is making too much noise and is interrupting her precious lunch in the next room. WTF! We are a Mental Health agency. You are going to see and hear clients. Get over it. She should of been there when we had day program on both sides of the building. If you want silence then get in your car and go to a park. It got to 70 yesterday so it would of been a nice day to do that. I wish she would go back to Detroit and take her sister the training coordinator with her. They are both a pain.

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
You'd think they'd also be around the noise given that it is DETROIT they are coming from. SHEESH!

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Given that the work deals with people with mental health issues-is'nt there some sort of sensitivity training? Surely she knows you have to be a lot more flexible in your thinking.Wonder if she just got the job because of nepotism?

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Given that the work deals with people with mental health issues-is'nt there some sort of sensitivity training? Surely she knows you have to be a lot more flexible in your thinking.Wonder if she just got the job because of nepotism?
She has no realtives up here except her sister that works upstairs, but they both came at the same time. I feel like telling her if you don't like noise go work at the library. I always say it isn't the clients that cause my stress it is the staff that causes it. I say put the staff on medications. :lol

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
I always say it isn't the clients that cause my stress it is the staff that causes it. I say put the staff on medications. :lol
:lol - that was good. :)

·
Registered
10,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know what? I think you should kill her. That will fix the problem.
When the black flies hatch out I should take her up to Copper Harbor and tie her to a tree in the middle of the forest and let the black flies feast on her. They get quite thick up that way too. There are lots of swamps and it is pretty isolated. :lol

·
Registered
154,228 Posts
Masochist :spit :troll :lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.