Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get back on my diet and exercise routine. It's much easier when I have a set routine than when I can lounge around all day and night and not do a damn thing.

I am getting too fat again. I don't like having quite this much fat. :(

It really is a good thing for me. :con

Suzi

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ryanoles said:
Good luck with what you are trying to accomplish Suzi! :)
Say, thank you Ryanoles! :thanks

I appreciate that. I can hear all the students outside my classroom waiting to get inside! I hope they had a peaceful spring break, but they probably did the same thing I did--watch TV and pig out! :lol :popcorn :hide

I think most of them appreciate getting back into the school routine as well. It's a good thing and they get to see all their friends. :banana

I missed my babies, too! :hug

I am staying away from the teacher's lounge and all the junk food in there. It is just not worth it! :cig

What are you doing in your year off before college, Ryanoles? :stu

Suzi

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I took a 9 days trip to Los Angeles by myself and had a pretty good time.
Wow! :boogie Good for you! :clap I'd love doing something like that by myself! :hide

Suzi

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since not many people are interested in visiting sports stadiums and arenas that don't have anything going on inside of them, it was also a good thing I went myself, cause I was more than happy to go to those places just to look at them.
Good for you, Ryanoles, doing exactly what interested you! That is just awesome! You are one brave soul! :banana

Suzi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts