Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 4033 Posts

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is made for all of my drinking buddies out there. There was a thread started previously but I figured at this point there needs to be an official one. Whenever you are drinking, on SAS, and wanna chat with fellow SA drinkers...grab another one and join us! CHEERS! :drunk

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries, I'm not drinking much tonight anyway. Possibly tomorrow for St. Paddy's Day.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,816 Posts
Tomorrow night, well.. I suppose in my time zone that would be tonight. It is st patty's day after all, got to show my support to the Irish.

·
Improving
401 Posts
I'm not drinking now but it was a milestone birthday for me this weekend. I was zonked out by 10pm Saturday night in a hotel room in Lincoln after copious amounts of champagne, vodka and jager bombs.. (it's not big and it's not clever!)

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
In about another hour :)

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Happy Paddy's.. or should I say Patty's day to you as well ;)

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
I'm old, and set in my ways.. no yahoo news article is gonna change me!

(assuming you saw that article.. )

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure if I've seen that one. I just google searched and basically every answer that popped up had a headline similar to "It's St. Paddy's, Not St. Patty's". It seems like it's made a big deal now.

·
Waitin' On A Sunny Day
1,487 Posts
I'm drinking Dutch beer on an Irish holiday, but the hell with it. I'm drinking.

·
Member of SAS
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Close enough, me too. All I have leftover is Heineken. I'd normally be drinking Guinness (St. Paddy's or not) but as my so called paddy's day luck would have it I only had one left in the fridge.

·
Waitin' On A Sunny Day
1,487 Posts
Close enough, me too. All I have leftover is Heineken. I'd normally be drinking Guinness (St. Paddy's or not) but as my so called paddy's day luck would have it I only had one left in the fridge.
Ah man, Guinness is like a meal, though. I'm cool with it if I'm not looking for much, but if I want more than two realistically, I pass it up. Tastes great, though.

1 - 20 of 4033 Posts