Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The meaning of the word infidel

This word is not even accurate,

Everyone is born of god, But loses god in life from the corruption from the grass of this earth,

The native americans were of god, Untill they got decevied and got corrupted, For example they had no need for religion,

Infidel means, Someone who kills~~

Someone who kills the spirit of god in others,

Someone who kills unless defending them self from being killed,

Someone who kills the essense of god in others is blasphemy against the holy spirit,

Murdering without self defence of protecting ones self from being murdered, Even in self defence you shouldn't kill, Unless you absolutely had no choice,

All these are infidelity,

Not somone who does not believe in god, Because everyone is born into life from God act of creation - The act of giving,

So people are orginally of gods spirit, But lose it from the corruption of life,

The decevier decevies ,
The accuser accuses,
The wicked wickedness,
The untruthful untruthfulness,

The lier lies,

Double minded words,

That describe the whole planet and discriminate and accuse everyone, The definition needs to be change

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean Infidel?
Thanks,

Maybe have a quiet word with the people who write dictionaries? -
I am critiquing alot of words, At the momment, They seems to lite a fire within me, Because they are doubleminded and point fingers,

And accuse everyone, Not just the accused

You don't see the log in your own eye, But you see the log in others,

Is the theme for evaluation, They need to be politeically correct or they are just pointless and do not accurately depict anything,

Only lack of knowlegde,

So the double minded words, Are the accuser class of words,

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Well what a word means, and what it represents, or how people use it are different things. Muslims use it as a word for unbeleivers. You could say no word is/really represents what it means. For instance Christian means Christlike, but how many Christians really are living Christlike? So the meaning of a word really depends on weather what it represents is true or not.

·
Going to war
3,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A child is born, You could say he has no knowledge of religion, But it doesn't mean, He does not possesses the spirit of god, As you could say he is an unbeliever, Because he has no knowledge of that religion, So do you kill the child?

No, So its like faulty logic, Period,

And same with believers for Christian,

Just because you go to church
Just because you read the bible
Just because you wear a robe
Just because you got that cross around your neck
Just because you been baptized
Just because you got a religion

Doesn't mean you understand, Your action and the way you live your life, Emulates your understanding, So if you don't practice what you preach, Your religion is meaningless,

I went to a Jehovah witness religion convention in the stadium for 3 days 8 hours a day, Too evaluate and see what that religion is about,

I even got kicked out by security and called a strangler, Even though I was an invited as a guess, But we sorted that out, After I founded this sweet baroque going on across the street for free, So it was even good being kicked out and led me in to a baroque, Pretty much engorge myself until I was bulging at the seams, Cause I was upset, They told me not to come back, And kicked me off the grounds, As I was walking away, I knew they were looking at me so, I turned around and waved, Anyways I came back,

It was the ground security, That kicked me out or someone complained or something, But the witnesses I talked to sorted it out for me, Although it left a sour taste in my mouth, I think it made the people running the event upset as well,

As this has open my eyes, A bit to see what areas we need work on, I detected a lot of prejudiced, It was a pretty good event, Pretty long, Lots of friendly people,

·
Dragonic Archon
1,575 Posts
Infidel means, "one without faith" and comes from the word, "Fidelis" which means "faith" and is latin, It comes from "fidere" which means, "to trust". Like the US marine slogan, "Semper Fi", "always faithful". The word itself is often used in a negative connotation to other religions, as it is not "THE" faith of the religion espousing the comment. It is often used by fundamentalist Muslims in modern days lol, as they ones, seem to hate other sects and religions in general ~_~

Often synonymous with "heathen", "blasphemer", "heretic" which all come from the days when persecution of pagans and other religions was commonplace. "Heresy" means "provocative belief" , "Heathen" is what pagans were called, particularly Celtic and Nordic ones which just means "not christian" lol, and "Blaspheme" which is "contempt for God". Then you have "Apostate" which is someone who renounces a particular religion lol. All those words are used around the same level though in terms of negative connotation towards different religions, ideologies, and people. Many who ended up getting killed by the Inquisition during Christianity's reign in Europe in the middle ages. Which also shows, how dangerous it was to be a free thinker in history, and even today lol.

·
God, Family, Homeland
569 Posts
Maybe have a quiet word with the people who write dictionaries? -
That doesn't jive with the historical use of the word. Both Christians and Muslims alike would call their enemies infidels, even if they were in the area the other was a majority in.

The flaw with dictionaries is that they don't take context into account. Words can have different meanings to different people in different circumstances. Of course, most know that dictionaries are merely a reference and not an authority. They're still quite helpful for that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts